For Media & Collaboration Inquiries
Ms. Sally is a toddler mom and a special education preschool teacher with a Master’s degree in Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education. She has more than 10 years of experience working in ECE in the U.S. public school system. Ms. Sally is also a parenting and educational blogger who shares resources and tips about all things preschool. She has been quoted in publications such as Motherly, Newsweek, Parents, Verywell Family, Scary Mommy, Moms.com, and Twinkl. She uses her blog to support parents and caregivers by providing them with strategies on how to encourage their child’s overall development–particularly in terms of their social-emotional growth, academic learning, play skills, and behavior.
For any inquiries or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out by email to [email protected]. Please be sure to include as much detail about how you’d like to collaborate as you can as well as your expectations. You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.
Media kit is available upon request.
Named one of the 10 Best Parenting Blogs by SoFlo Tutors.
The Strategist (NY Mag)
Rasmussen University Education
- 10+ Ways to Build Resilience in Children
- 15+ Fun Winter Activities For Families (At-Home Edition)
- Behavior Management in the Classroom
- The Importance of Creativity for Children
- Money Saving Tips for a Thrifty Christmas
Scrumptious Bites: Cheryl’s Cookies
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day
- 7 Winter Bucket List Ideas to Check Off Before Spring Arrives