This page features products that I have created that are available on Amazon. Additionally, I share recommendations for my favorite Amazon products.
Please note: This shop page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Therefore, if you buy something through these links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Mindful & Wonderful Me: A Wellness Activity Book For Kids
Research shows mindfulness can improve overall health, increase concentration, boost self-esteem, encourage resilience, help to manage emotions, and even reduce stress.
But, how do we teach our children to be mindful?
Well, it doesn’t have to be difficult!
This workbook is an introduction to mindful practices for young children. In it, you’ll find simple activities and exercises to promote body, mind, and self-awareness.
Gift a special child in your life with this engaging book to help them create a life-long habit of practicing mindfulness. Great for home or classroom use!
- Yoga poses (with instructions!)
- Mindful mazes and coloring pages
- Emotions exploration
- Five senses awareness
- Helpful information about the stages of emergent writing
- Access to a free download with an additional mindfulness activity for kids
I Give Thanks: A Gratitude Journal For Kids
Did you know that there is a growing body of research that states those who practice gratitude are generally more optimistic, feel less stress, and have an overall healthier state of well-being?
So, why not teach our little ones about this important concept in early childhood to encourage them to continue this practice their entire lives? We might just potentially improve their futures with this simple weekly routine!
Gift a special child in your life with this enlightening journal to help them create a life-long habit of practicing gratitude. Share memorable and meaningful moments together as you reflect on the good things in life. Finally, not only will this journal teach important social-emotional concepts, but it will also help promote early literacy skills and writing development.
- Weekly gratitude journal for young children (perfect for ages 3 and up!)
- Designed by an experienced early childhood educator
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 52-Week Journal with a list of prompts and topics
- Each entry features a space to both draw and write
- Monthly positive affirmations to help encourage self-esteem and self-awareness
- Includes helpful information about the stages of emergent writing
- Access to a free download with additional gratitude activities for kids
My Favorite Items for Preschoolers
Here are some of my favorite toys/items that can help support your preschooler’s development. These are products that I have used in my home and/or classroom. If I could not find the exact matches to what I use, I’ve shared similar items with positive reviews.
KID-FRIENDLY KITCHEN PRODUCTS
Don’t Forget to Visit My Etsy Shop Too!
Click below to visit my store!